 Technic / 14767
Re: 1:20 scale Apache Helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:13:34 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Bellis wrote:
Here's my MOC of an Apache helicopter, built to 1:20 scale, compatible with
Technic figures.  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1437017

Looks like it's going well! Can't wait to see the finished model! But...

It features the first ever fully working Lego helicopter rotor with collective
and differential rotor blade pitch control.

Sorry mate, but I already had that in 2000 with my first model after my "dark
ages": http://www.br-eng.info/about/lego/mocs/huey.htm

Implementation is a little bulkier, but I didn't mod any parts ;)

Regards

ROSCO

Sorry, the rotor was done in 1996 - TLG have the pictures!  So mine was the
first after all! :-)

Mark