 Technic / 14533
Re: steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:59:46 GMT

Opssssss sorry the link is :

Fabio

"fabio sali" <fabio.sali@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:ILoxwp.rwt@lugnet.com...
Hi, me around 2 years ago I had started to build a DEMAG AC 500 and I they
have succeeded in making to steer all the 7 couples of wheels in optimal • way
and with ACKERMANN, I attach you the link :

Excuse for the bad quality of the photos :-(((((((

write soon and good job: -)))

Fabio

"vineethonkan" <vineethonkan@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
When I built my crane chassis, I found out that using gears would make • it
springy (due to the weight of the chassis), and also veryu difficult • from
the
point of steering. I did notice however, that when the steering axle is • turned
in the middle, the steering becomes a bit easier. Since I plan to • continue
using
gears (to prove to myself that I can build a steerable chassis from the • crane
sets), what would be the best way to go about it?