 Technic / 14462
14461  |  14463
Subject:
pneumatic snake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:00:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

this is my latest creation, a pneumatic snake :) insprired by the creations on this website

http://www.snakerobots.com/index.html

my snake uses a simpel pneumatic schema. just 3 groups of 2 pistons when you numbering the pistons from 1 to 6 from head to tail number 1 and 4 are linked together 2 and 5, 3 and 6

whan 1 is going left 4 is going right by 2 and 5, 3 and 6 also.

whan 1 is left and 4 is right it makes 2 go left and 5 go right, whan 2 is left and 5 is right it makes 3 go left and 6 go right, whan 3 is left and 6 is right it makes 1 go right and 3 go left, whan 1 is right and 4 is left it makes 2 go right and 4 go left, whan 2 is right and 4 is left it makes 3 go right and 6 go left, and whan 3 is right and 6 is left it makes 1 go left and 4 go right again.

whit wheels on his belly so it make’s a track to follow and push himself forward realy fast.

it got lead on his frond wheel so the wheel get more grap at the surface, lead on the tail shall make it even more efficient but i don’t have 2 brick’s of lead :)

for a movie just mail at sigurd18@hotmail.com

simple but effisient :)

have fun

sigurd