 Technic / 14245
Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:05:37 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman wrote:
   Hi Anders,

As I’ve already wrote on Lowlug I think your model is excellent! How did you get all those pieces? I especially like the accurate Goldhofer. The’re so many details on it you can’t count them. I think a yellow machine would suit perfectly on your truck! I’ve a Liebherr A904 ....

Thanks Dennis for all the nice comments, here and in lowlug.nl. I have bought all the sand blue bricks on bricklink. And yes, a yellow machine would suit well for the truck, try to visit my website there you will find some early pictures of the machine (see ‘Projects’).

I promissed to sent Beat a picture of the Mercedes-Benz SK tipper truck which I received from the builder. Now I’m writing this I will put it in this tread so everyone can see it:

This truck is built by Jasper van Hooff from the Netherlands.

Best regards,

Dennis

That is a very nice SK the cabin is really well shaped, and the chassis looks very sturdy, do you have more pictures of it, or a website?

Best regards from Denmark,

Anders