 Technic / 13988
    GBC 6 - the obsession continues... —Brian Davis
    Well, a week ago I finally made it down to a GBC assembly in central Indiana. For those who think the GBC videos are wonderful, I can now state from experience they are nothing compared to actually being there! Steve has already posted some (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)