 Technic / 13165
13164  |  13166
Subject:
Robotic for LEGOWORLD 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:50:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi everybody !!

this post to say I will be in LEGOWORLD2004 this week, it’s the biggest LEGO manifestation in Europe.

Of course I’ ll bring some of my inventions:

H02 (Humanoid 2.0)

This entirely motorised robot is able to react to what it sees and it can also carry out a series of pre-programmed actions.  It contains:   -1 Vision Command -3 RCX -1 Spybot ) -9 motors -5 rotation sensors -4 light sensors -5 pneumatic cylinders   The construction of this robot took a month.

You will also see my self-adaptative hand:

..and many other things like dynamic walkers:

These small  robots walk downhill by balancing from one foot to the other.  They are not motor powered and rely solely on gravity to maintain their  it that allows them d’ to keep their balance while walking.    As simple as they appear, these walkers require one week of design.

But there is another new: Chris Legotic Lab will soon change of name to become:

www.brick-science.com

:-)

Chris