 Technic / 12372
  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) I'd love to see you make something (probably small, due to pneumatics use) that's capable of utilizing the pneumatics to make a walker that actually moves... If you go all the way back to Junkyard Wars, season 1--the grand finale of the show (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) Funny you should mention this. As I was waking up the other day, I thought of making a pneumatic transformer that sequenced itself through the transormations processes. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)