 Technic / 12343
  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) Snip----- (...) May I put in a request for a set of simple but interesting pneumatic bots that 10-14 year olds could build and in so doing learn about some of the basics of pneumatics, pneumatic circuits, etc.? Four to six small bots, each (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) I offer this little bot: (URL) these larger scale bipeds: (URL) (...) I'd be willing to create building instructions for some of these if you'd like. I'm close to finishing up documentation for the little one. It is my favorite. (...) I'm (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)