 Technic / 11982
11981  |  11983
Subject:
Lego Trebuchet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 01:55:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey, I just finished an all Lego Trebuchet. Here is a link to its page on my
website:

http://www.dratrobotics.com/misclego/treb/treb.html

The website talks about it. It was just a quick project so I could play around
and see exactly how a Trebuchet works. Well post what you guys think, and please
feel free to ask questions. I will try to answer them.