 Technic / 11911
Re: HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms continue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:45:32 GMT

let's don't make things worse than they really are

if we think "the core" is brick and nothing more
then we should think TLC will stop producting plates
which is stupid
so IMO technic is a patr of "core"
the same with liftarms (studless beams)

"the core" or "the brick" means "not shoes" "not clothes"
"not galidor" "not games" etc

pixel