 Technic / 11759
Re: Pneumatic hoses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 20:41:21 GMT

Is there a shop on the net that sell pneumatic hoses for Lego??

We (several FreeLUG members) bought Versilic silicone tubing
(http://www.biopharm.saint-gobain.com/pdf/VersilicSPX-50.pdf), 4mm external
diameter, 2mm internal. Though primarily intended for medical use, it is very
similar to LEGO tubing (translucent clear), we got 25 meters packs for 28 euros
each.

Google "Versilic" to find resellers near you...

Philo