 Technic / 11173
Re: Worm Gear Box from 4094
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:29:04 GMT

The 24 tooth gear in the worm gear box has an over-torque
relief mechanism in it

This partially balances the fact that this worm gear box is something more
space-wasting than other assemblies, as well as the 90°degrees (I really
don't know how to call it) gearbox that is supplied with this set.

In fact I still find more confortable working with a bunch of liftarms and
connectors, rather than incorporating those bulky assemblies in my MOC,
which I alwas try to keep as compact as possible - but maybe not so sturdy
;-)

ciao
SteP