 Technic / 10931
Re: Pneumatic Inchworm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:26:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
Doi! OMG - WOW! Must bring to Brick Fest. Must see IRL. Uggg, so cool!

Thanks!  Yes.  THis one is going to brickfest.  The new form factor pneumatic
switches found in 8455 helped a lot, because the mounting holes are not in line
with the switch rotation point.

Really "Koogot", really.

If you make the little Twins, I'll build the shell and we can have MOTHRA!

Sorry, in rare form today.

Kevin