 Technic / 10909
Re: Pre-1990 friction pegs removal techniques?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:39:28 GMT

Hi Gaurav,
  Here is one method that might work for you.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Paul-Dieter/Pneumatic-helicopter/4.jpg
Good luck.
Best regards,
Paul

Re: Pre-1990 friction pegs removal techniques?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:27:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Krieg wrote:
Hi Gaurav,
  Here is one method that might work for you.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Paul-Dieter/Pneumatic-helicopter/4.jpg
Good luck.
Best regards,
Paul

When dismantling the 8865 I used a similar technique, only half a beam
(like <part:32063> or <part:2825>) instead of a full beam and <part:3959> or
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4696> instead of the antenna.

Taking the pin out of the half beam afterwards is easy.

- David

Re: Pre-1990 friction pegs removal techniques?
When dismantling the 8865 I used a similar technique, only half a beam
(like <part:32063> or <part:2825>) instead of a full beam and <part:3959> or
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4696> instead of the antenna.

Taking the pin out of the half beam afterwards is easy.

- David

A half beam...or a technic plate etc... That's a great idea!
Regards,
Paul