 Technic / 10873
Re: Water Tank in 8454?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 01:18:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Krieg wrote:
Without trying it I think it will be hard to get a good jet of water because
your hoses will be constricted on the way at each 'T' & port, and the end of
your hose will be the same constriction or wider.  I would think that you
will need to come up with a way to make the end of your hose nozzle the
narrowest part of the entire flow.

     If you can fit two tanks in there, how about putting water in both,
pressurizing them both, and combine them in a single T right at the base of the
water cannon?