 Technic / 10300
Re: My version of Jennifer Clark's Demag AC50-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 23:55:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Irvin Stafford writes:
I have just posted the preliminary web page showing my version of Jennifer
Clark's Demag AC50-1.  All functions are radio controlled using modified RC
servo cards to drive the Lego motors directly from the RC receiver.

The web page is: http://users.adelphia.net/~istafford/lego-AC50.html

Questions and comments are welcome.

Hi Irv, looking forward to seeing this one completed! Of course it'd be even
better if I got a chance to play with it.....

ROSCO