 Technic / 10273
  uCOG II

I worked up a second micromotor base center of gravity (COG) shifter, uCOG II. Its hard to compete with Paul, so I thought I'd better keep at it. This one is not *notably* smaller, but it is more compact as the micromotor fits inside the torso. The (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: uCOG II

Kevin L. Clague's utterance expressed in news:HEBEzn.1uAx@lugnet.com: (...) sweeeeeet!! me like :) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: uCOG II

(...) Thanks Lars! Kevin (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.technic)