 Storage / 1638
1637  |  1639
Subject:
Buckets and labels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 02:26:48 GMT

Hi all,

  I'm sure like many of you, I have stacks and stacks of the LEGO buckets in various sizes and colors from different eras.  Some of them are fairly usable for long-term storage (like the flat, Rubbermaid-like bins) but most of them are not very practical.  So I want to get rid of them, but before I do so I want to save the labels.  I want the labels for two reasons:   Two remember which buckets I bought, and also to save the artwork.

  Do people have suggestions on how to save the labels off the buckets?  Any
other ideas or suggestions on what to do with these?

Thanks!
--Ray F.