 Storage / 1566
  Searching For 2x4s

I don't have the extensive and organized storage methods that some here make use of - just LEGO boxes from parted out sets, buckets and tubs, using the holey plastic bags. As time goes by (and I move a few times) the old mental inventory gets a bit (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)