 Storage / 1540
1539  |  1541
Subject:
Akro-Mils Storage Containers for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 02:09:56 GMT

I have for sale a large quantity of brand new storage containers from Akro-Mils.
They are labeled as "AssorterCase 14" with a model number of 14014.  They are
2-1/4" high x 13-3/8" wide x 10-3/8 deep.

Pictures:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mnementh/Storage/Personal/akromils14014_1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mnementh/Storage/Personal/akromils14014_2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mnementh/Storage/Personal/akromils14014_3.jpg

The individual bins are removeable, so you can easily dump out the parts.  You
can also reconfigure how they are placed in the container.  You can even
exchange them with other containers to get different assortments of bins.

The last picture shows what they look like with LEGO parts in them, but the ones
for sale are NOT used at all.

Compared to a Plano 3700:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mnementh/Storage/Personal/compare03.jpg

Compared to a Stack-On 17-Compartment container:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mnementh/Storage/Personal/compare02.jpg

I am not sure what the orignal MSRP on these was, but when I looked online for
them the best price I could find was $12.99.  This was some time ago, and I
can't seem to find any current info as they have been discontinued.

I would like to get $5.99 each for them, in any quantity, plus shipping.  If you
are in the Cleveland, OH area you are welcome to pick them up.  Otherwise I can
ship them to you, at your expense.

If you would like some of these, drop me an e-mail and we will work it out.

Thanks,

Troy