 Storage / 1534
  Re: Packing MOCs for Shipment - Suggestions?

I wrote an article about this for Classic-Castle: (URL) that helps. -Lenny (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Packing MOCs for Shipment - Suggestions?

(...) This kind of stuff would be excellent material for a curator to collect... The trick is to consider what forces cause MOCs to disassemble. Vibration is one issue. Solidly constructed models will survive best from this standpoint. This is the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Packing MOCs for Shipment - Suggestions?

If I am transporting my MOCs, I tend to use Games Workshop carry cases - with a bit less of the stuffing - it braces the model well, and keeps it from getting broken. Because these are hardcases, which seal, peices that break off will stay in the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Packing MOCs for Shipment - Suggestions?

Nice artical - but I really like the kalashnikov - thats a seriously top ship. Orion (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.storage)