 Storage / 1530
  Moving Day

This coming Thursday is moving day. Detroit, MI to Franklin, NC. Everything is packed and ready to be loaded into the rental truck I am picking up on Wednesday. The communication line to this PC will be disconnected on Tuesday. This will be my last (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Moving Day

Good luck sir. I have been in your shoes before and I must say, getting back to a nice desk and MY assortment of bricks was indeed well worth the wait. When you do get settled, enjoy yourself. e (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.storage)