 Storage / 1058
1057  |  1059
Subject:
A specific question regarding IRIS shelves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:52:12 GMT

Hey all,

Thank you all for your recent help.  There seems to have been a run on these
units around here.  Target has been out of them on two visits (snowballs
chance in hell of getting customer service there), and Staples had some
units with black frames (mine are off-white) but the drawers had molded
stops so that they couldn't be fully removed.  Waah!  I'll find some more
eventually.  What I'm wondering is if anyone has encountered dividers that
fit into IRIS drawers to allow further subdivision of parts.  I love how
Plano boxes allow you control the size of individual spaces.  I don't expect
that much, but has anyone found something like this?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Dave