 Star Wars / 9502
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:02:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
Threepio should have a target on his chest.

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:
And his head should pop off if you hit it

As a representative of LEGO, I hope you understand that I must refrain from
responding to the subjective comments (to which you are certainly entitled)
in this string, but I will answer to the two functionality suggestions
mentioned here: the head and arms of #8007 do, in fact, pop off when contact
is made with the model's "breastplate."

Please continue your discussion here on LUGNET (and not in my e-mail box, I
implore you!): we are "listening."

Kiernan Mathews
Producer, LEGO Direct