 Star Wars / 9221
Re: FW: original trilogy in stop-motion Lego.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:59:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Gary Blessing writes:
I'm interestedin this idea, I have no experiance in stop-motion
filming(don't kow exactly what it is!)I was planning on getting The Steven
Spieldberg Movie-maker Set and just filming the movies,I have all that would
be needed except an AT-AT!!

How big is your Death Star?
BEN ;)