 Star Wars / 8337
    Sith Lords Pack: Thoughts —Chris Maddison
   I just got my first S@H purchase today! Included was my 3340. Very nice little minifig pack. Another Maul never hurts (more wraiths for my CW Undead Army! Mwahaha!) Vader is cool too. But the real gem of this set is the "Unique Minifig", the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle.org.cw)