 Star Wars / 6473
Re: Short People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:24:08 GMT

We are going to have to be careful of having short Lego people, because that
will only lead to the inevitable Lego Dwarf Tossing®. Also to we are going
to require new signs saying "You must be this tall to ride" for our
vehicles. Then they will want Lego ponies, smaller lego bicycles, Lego
mini-bikes, etc... Let's be reasonable folks, short lego people will change
that culture of all Lego Lands and Universes. And I do not know if we are
prepared for the consequences.

"Jason Catena" <catena@xnet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Scott P. Costello writes:
Really I am only complaining because I really want a Lego Yoda, and I • don't
want him to be as tall as Luke.

The best I've been able to figure is that all the lego minifigs are • intended to
be children playing dress-up. Which explains their proportions pretty • well,
actually.

One way to make a Yoda is to put one of the tan jedi robe torsos on top of • two
or four 1x1 round plates. You'd also need green hands.

I'm not sure what you'd do for the head, though. My first thought was to • use
some kind of mutilation of the 1x1 round brick with leaves from the Ninja • sets,
but that would leave his head a little skinny. :) If we eventually get a • Yoda
head, that should take care of that problem though. This isn't all that
unlikely, since they gave Chewie and C3PO custom heads.

But a TLC Yoda will probably still have the normal legs, so you'll have to • do
the 1x1 round plates trick.