 Star Wars / 5399
Re: What a bunch of minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:31:29 GMT

I count 29, and have pics of them all at Brickset to prove it :-)

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/minifigs.asp?Theme=starwars

Huw

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
So do the Star Wars playthemes (see next paragraph) hold a record for the • most
unique figures introduced in a one-year period?  I count 26 distinct • minifigs
(including the Gungans), and an additional 11-12 non-minifig characters - • droids
and aliens and such.

There are 2 playthemes, Classic and TPM.  This is not necessarily canon • TLC
information, but that's the way they are treating it on www.lego.com and • in the
catalogs.

Here's my list.  Notice that this is using the Fibblesnork LEGO Guide • approach
to 'unique figures'; small variations count.  No figures from non-released • sets
are included.  Sorry no set numbers.  Sorry no stormtroopers.  Some of the
'characters' stretch the meaning, but I chose to be inclusive.

Minifigs
--------
Luke Skywalker in Tattoine farmer clothes
Luke Skywalker in Pilot uniform
Luke Skywalker in Jungle Guerilla uniform
Luke Skywalker in Jedi Black
Han Solo without Vest
Darth Vader
Old Obi-Wan Kenobi
Biggs Darklighter
Gold Leader
Dak
A-Wing Fighter Pilot
B-Wing Fighter Pilot
Rebel Hoth soldier
Rebel Tech #1 (handlebar moustache)
Rebel Tech #2 (under-the-nose moustache)
Speeder-bike Trooper
Boba Fett
Qui Gon Jinn
Young Obi-Wan Kenobi
Jar Jar Binks
Anakin Skywalker with brown helmet
Anakin Skywalker with gray helmet
Padme Naberrie
Darth Maul
Gungan Warrior
Naboo Soldier

Characters
----------
R2-D2
R5-D4
Battle Droid
Droid Star Fighter
Pit Droid #1
Pit Droid #2
Pit Droid #3
Boxy wheeled thing in set #7141 Naboo Fighter which may be a droid, or may • just
be a maintenance cart.
Sebulba
Gasgano
Sith Spy Droid