 Star Wars / 3974
Re: An actual ATAT site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:26:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:
Well, it's not much to look at now, but it DOES have some more pics of my

"It's not much to look at now," he says.  Ha!

http://www.suave.net/~dave/atat.html
It'll get better with time, I swear!

Dang, if it gets any better, my brain is going to explode!

This is awsome.  After Mindfest I am going to go back to ships and equipment
(Although I don't know what yet) and this is definitly motivation for me.
I love your Imperial Soldiers by the way :) .

I spit coffee on my keyboard when I saw that!  :)

I can't even imagine what things are going to look like at Mindfest but my
guess is that everyone here will be looking forward to some Pic's.  (So
don't forget your camera for redundancy and a better chance at good
pictures).   [...]

I can't wait to see all this stuff too.  Does anyone have floodlights they
could bring in case the room lighting is on the dark side?

--Todd