 Star Wars / 3600
3599  |  3601
Subject:
New LEGO Lightsaber Building contest at Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:48:08 GMT

While browsing the LEGO web site I found this page about a new LEGO Lightsaber
Building contest at Wal-Mart's in the U.S.A.

Actually this seems pretty silly to me seeing the kids get "One Minute" to
build their "Ultimate LEGO Lightsaber".  Talk about kids having a short
attention span!!  My guess the winner will be the one that can stack the most
Red 2x4 bricks within a minute.

http://www.lego.com/starwars/lightsaber/page2.asp

Whatever happened to promoting creativity anyway?

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/