 Star Wars / 3547
Re: Holobrick vs Real McCoy (was Re: star destroyer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:47:45 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:
Remember, they don't have money in Trek future.  (I guess they're communists
or something.)

Some do, the Ferengi, for instance Gold Pressed Latinum....And I think it has
Federation Credits as well (DS9)

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”