 Star Wars / 3284
3283  |  3285
Subject:
New url for SW Lego Contest & News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 23:55:05 GMT

I've switched servers for my StarWars Lego Contest Page:
The new url is:
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/contest.html
The old site will have a link to this new site.
Also, I finally put together a banner for my contest.  If you would like
to do a banner exchange, or just put the banner up you can find it at
the new url under the Banners link.
(Tell me what you think of the banner, I'm stilling getting the hang of
PhotoShop)
And finally, I have posted some of the entries.  Only a couple now, but
I'll have some more up in a few hours.

Great weekend everyone!
Pat J