 Star Wars / 18106
18105  |  18107
Subject:
Need help -- looking for VINTAGE Star Wars MOCs from the 80's / 90's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2013 00:43:52 GMT

I can't believe I've been a LUGNET member since 2000 -- crazy!

And that's why I'm kid of sad that I can no longer find -- easily -- photos of
MOC Millennium Falcons or the Shuttle Tydirium from BEFORE they were released as
official LEGO sets.

Can anyone point me to photos of these?  I know they exist, and NOT just at
now-defunct GeoCities pages.  :-)

Thanks all,

Sid
http://www.brickplate.com