 Star Wars / 17959
17958  |  17960
Subject:
Exciting Star Wars News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2008 05:30:29 GMT

I can't believe no one has posted on this yet. . .

It's right there:
http://shop.lego.com/Product/Default.aspx?p=8017

(See more views, start the flash player[1], look at the box pic.)

The 2009 sets[2] see the return of the old LEGO Star Wars logo[3] on the
box!  I'm going to have to get that set.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/

[1] For some reason, viewing enlarged/alternate pictures on shop.lego.com
now requires Flash, even though hitherto it has been handled (with exactly
the same functionality, but more speed and fewer clicks) with some
JavaScript.  Perhaps TLG will lay off Web designers if they're not
changing things, even things that aren't broken?

[2] Well, one of them, anyway.

[3] The original trilogy logo, that is.  No sign of the Episode I logo.
Now it would be neato if we could get similar logos for Ep II, Ep III,
Clone Wars. . .