 Star Wars / 17723
Re: LEGO Star Wars II "Santa" cheat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:01:28 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

   I haven’t tried it out myself...

I just did, on a PS2. Works fine. When you input a proper code, you just get a nice sound (confirming it’s a valid code), but that’s it. You have to go over to the tanks to put together your own Santa, and after you have him go under “extras” to put on “disguise 3” (the beard; you have to purchase the ability to wear disguises first, I suspect).

Now, if I could just get 8 stormtroopers to pull the landspeeder...

-- Brian “Santa with a lightsaber” Davis