 Star Wars / 17492
Re: Mustafar Duel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 03:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Rob Hendrix wrote:

This has to be, by far, the MOC from you that has impressed me the most.  A lot
of detail work went into the lava to make it look excellent.  I'd like to see
this MOC in person.  Now you just need some lightup sabers. :P

Rob
www.brickmodder.net

That took awhile to build and had to do the final details only after I've seen
the movie. No plans yet for any public display but that may change later.

Thanks,
AC