 Star Wars / 17411
Re: Red SW III Jedi Starfighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:50:24 GMT

Dave S. is likely right, but there is a red version of the starfighter coming
out in a big battle pack, I believe (I'm pretty sure it was officially confirmed
over at Fbtb or rebelscum).  Also I saw on the back of the BrickMaster edition
of this latest Lego Magazine, what looked like a green version of the
starfighter.  The red and yellow ones were featured more prominently as well.

-Stefan-