 Star Wars / 17316
Re: Imperial Transport Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 03:43:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Rideout wrote:

Without sounding mean -- when you are going to get a new camera? I would really enjoy your MOCs if the pictures were better. The resolution/compression really hurts the perceived quality of the MOC.

-mark

Sorry but don’t have any plans for now, so you’ll just have to bear it for the meantime. No offense taken as this has already been mentioned for quite sometime.

AC