 Star Wars / 17208
    MINI Model No. 50 - Cloud City! —Christopher Deck
   Hello dear fellows! I hereby announce my MINI Star Wars model No. 50! It is another one from the Original Trilogy which I had not designed yet: Cloud City! The images, and of course also the building instructions, are available in the following (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce, FTX) !