 Star Wars / 15964
    Re: Cloud City of Bespin MOC —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) Beautiful, Todd - as usual! It'd be great to see it in person (hint, nudge). For someone who's been away from the Brick for a while, you still do great work! Your minis looked way cool too! Wayne (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Cloud City of Bespin MOC —Todd Kubo
   (...) Thnx Wayne! Nice to hear from you. I'd bring it by but can't find anything on SEALUG anywhere, particularly when the next meet is. (Or where for that matter) Got lots of info, parts, goodies...etc. Let me know maybe I can make the next one. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Cloud City of Bespin MOC —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Saturday. SeaTac Mall (I think). (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.sealug)