 Star Wars / 1568
Re: Mace Windu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 02:16:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Dennett writes:
Where is Mace Windu?? Isn't he supposed to be a main character
in TPM?? I see his name on all kinds of things. Does anyone think
Lego will make him? I hope they do. I think that if they can make
blue and red and grey insectoid heads that they could make a
brown Star Wars head. I think he would be a great addition to the
Lego world. Anyone agree??
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

From what I understand, Mace Windu is not a main character. Samuel L. Jackson
was being interviewed on a talk show (a British talk show?) and said that the
one movie he would want to be in is Star Wars. Someone from Lucasfilm saw the
interview, wheels turned, phone calls were made, and things happened. So
Samuel got a small part(?) in the new movie. He would make a great minifig,
but with what? A Jedi Coucil chamber? I'm not against it, I'm just trying to
see what fits.

Brent Curtis