 Star Wars / 15587
  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

(...) Thanks, I'll keep my eye on his gallery to see if he posts these SW custom figs. (...) Let me know when you do (bnh@chem.ucla.edu). I've collected a page of Tolkien MOC links here: (URL) here is my version of Gandalf escaping from Orthanc: (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

Hello, I've finally got the Mos Lego pictures up on my Brickshelf site. They don't really do justice to the actual collaborative experience, which was a Geat Lego Moment for me. The last image in the 'Tatooine' folder is a nice close up of the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)