 Star Wars / 1521
1520  |  1522
Subject:
A bit disappointed . . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 03:14:57 GMT

Is anybody just a little bit disappointed in what we're seeing for the episode
1 sets? I mean, as far as comparing them to the eps. 4-6 sets. Maybe it's just
because I've seen episodes 4-6 a hundred times, and haven't seen even a trailer
for episode 1 yet. It just seems that there isn't a whole lot to these new
models. As far as the first batch, the only one that I was majorly upset with
was the Y-Wing. I really thought that TLG did a good job with the others. I
especially liked the Snow Speeder. Anyway . . . just my opinion . . . .