 Star Wars / 1518
Re: North Point Target has 7101 & 7121 on Shelves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 02:23:34 GMT

Cool!  Went by after work and got mine.  Thanks for the intel.

Mike Faunce wrote:

I just stopped by the North Point Target and it had 2 of the Episode I sets
on sale:

7101    Lightsaber Duel     $5.99
7121    Naboo Swamp       $9.99

Mike