 Star Wars / 15120
Re: New Hailfire droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:46:37 GMT

Interesting, allright! I'm thinking, Supersize turntables, here we come!!!
(you can see, on the right hand rear support, that a 14t gear is used to
drive the wheel (or maybe the wheel drives it...)

And if you look at it, there are channels in the rim that keep the wheel
rolling nice and smooth.  Mammoth turntables, or mech joints...

Mark