 Star Wars / 15089
  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Joel, This is really awesome! It totally has the look of the Official minis! Just wait and LEGO will be 'borrowing' this idea just like they borrowed Brucey-wan's Bomarr Monk desgin. Are you going to do the entire Mos Espa race pods? What a sight (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Lenny, Thanks for the kind words. The only other pods I've even thought about trying are the two that LEGO has released in Watto's Junkyard. I'm not even familiar with the names of the drivers... I'm also planning on rendering a wall-paper-sized (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

(...) Aldar Beedo and Mawhonic, I think. Lovely design there. I notice that most people who've done micro-fig scale in the past though have made theirs even smaller than these official ones. Jason J Railton (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

(...) Neither of those pods is the best one, though. The guy (Quadrinaros or somesuch) with four engines has the best pod. I'd love to see a mini of that. mmm. -Greg "Fox" Cook (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)