 Star Wars / 1494
1493  |  1495
Subject:
Nitpick of the day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:45:05 GMT

It would have been nice if Darth Vader's helmet was in two pieces: the dome
and the mask.  That way, we could re-enact the scene of Luke removing his
father's helmet[1].  More importantly, we could use the dome on other figs.

And maybe the helmet could have had a slightly more normal shape.

Steve

1-Thus ensuring Anakin's demise, allowing Luke to take his place as Dark
Lord of the Sith.