 Star Wars / 14031
  UCS B-wing 2.0

My UCS B-wing version 2 is complete, and up for viewing at (URL) follow the link from the front page, and please let me know what you think! (after the announcement has left the front page, you can use this link instead; (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0

(...) looks much better than the orginial. Great job! -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0

Thanks! So, I have to wonder, is there a reason virtually nobody ever responds to my MOC posts here on lugnet? (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0

(...) the cockpit is bigger and the dots are facing the same way. Great Job! Hasta La Vista, Sean P.S How could I have missed this for so long?! (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0

(...) I usually spot your stuff first on FBTB and promptly have to recover from the jaw drop I always get from your stuff! Joe PS. You have an e-mail address that seems to indicate you're in NC. If so, where are you? I'm in the Raleigh-Durham area! (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0

(...) slopes and canopy. The detail is amazing... (...) I think the FBTB forums have almost completely usurped lugnet.starwars as the online gathering place for SW Lego. Everyone who has comments has probably already commented there. Jeff J (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0

Thanks to all who have replied so far! I live in Raleigh-Durham as well! Is there any sort of active LUG or LEGO club in the area? The only one I know of doesn't seem to have met for about 3 years! (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0

Very well done model. Does the pilot yell "Banzai!" when he makes his attack run? (sorry, just finished watching Pearl Harbor before LEGO web surfing - couldnt resist!) ;) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0 / Raleigh Area LUG

"Guybrush" <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:H346pM.HsL@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) so, (...) Off topic for the Star Wars newsgroup but that is where the thread started, follow ups will be set properly. There are a number of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0

Gareth, I thought I was the only one wondering about the same thing! Then again your post got some attention this time. Kudos to your works! ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)