 Star Wars / 13560
Re: Pics of 10026 - SE Naboo Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:26:55 GMT

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Tim Rice wrote:

Also IMHO, lego took the easy way out when making that cockpit, and they
made the turning part of the turntable that the R2 unit is on the wrong
color (should be white, not grey, again, IMO)

As far as I know, every 2x2 Turntable top has been gray.  This really
would have been the time to change that. . .the functionality of having
the astromech head swivel is nice, but the gray destroys the visual
effect.  They might have been able to achieve swiveling with something
involving Technic pins. . .hmm. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/