 Star Wars / 12919
12918  |  12920
Subject:
Who is Obi-wan Kenobi LEMPBO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:59:10 GMT

Pardon my ignorance, but why have I never heard of Obi-wan Kenobi Lempbo
before?  I was having a squiz (oz for looking) through some old catalogues
yesterday and noticed the following in 2000, and I quote:

7161
Gungan Sub
Jar Jar Binks guides Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan
Kenobi Lempbo through the underwater world. From 7 years.

Any clues?

JEREMY.